Cornwall Borough Water & Sewer Dept sends out bills on a quarterly basis
- January 1: This bill covers meter reading from September 16 thru December 15
- April 1:This bill covers meter reading from December 16 thru March 15
- July 1: This bill covers meter reading from March 16 thru June 15
- October 1:This bill covers meter readings from June 16 thru September 15
The Borough does offer monthly payment arrangements. Please call the Borough Office for more information.
When a home has a change of ownership in Cornwall, with either services, the utility bill is pro-rated to cover the portion of time under the new owner.
Cornwall Borough Offers Several Payment Options
- Checks and Money Orders can be mailed or brought to the office for immediate posting to your account. If your bank cuts the check for you, please be sure your account number and the correct Borough Office location are on the check.
- Cash can be processed at the office during normal business hours. The Borough asks that you do not leave the office without a receipt for the cash).
- A Drop Box for payments is located to the right of the entrance doors. Payments can be made here at anytime. (Please do not place cash in the drop box).
- Payments can be made online through a third party. Mastercard, Visa and Debit Cards are accepted. The service carrier charges a fee for this service.
- Monthly payment plans are also available. Call the Borough office for more details.