Precautions to take during a Boil Water Advisory
1. Do not drink tap water.
2. Do not use ice made from recent tap water.
3. Do not use tap water to make drinks, juices, or fountain soft drinks
4. Do not allow water to contact open wounds. Otherwise, wash your hands and bathe as usual. Bathing is safe as long as no water is swallowed.
5. Wash dishes, fruits and vegetables in boiled water or water that has been disinfected with bleach.
6. Brush your teeth with boiled water or commercially bottled water.
7. Cook with tap water ONLY if the food will be boiled for at least one minute.